UFC: Cejudo vs Dillashaw marked the promotion's first event on ESPN+, which is another thing you're supposed to buy to follow this sport. It was one hell of a good card, and it ended with an unexpected--but somewhat anticlimactic--bang. On this week's episode of Heavy Hands, we're breaking it all down.
- How come TJ Dillashaw got murked like that, and did the weight cut have anything to do with it (probably, yes)
- Has Henry Cejudo's win done anything to help save the UFC's flyweight division?
- Old man strength in action: breaking down Donald Cerrone, Joe Benavidez, and Glover Teixeira's crafty performances
- Geoff Neal, and other names you should get used to hearing
- You still have to remember Belal Muhammad's name, though