Mar 22, 2018
After a slight delay, Heavy Hands is back, and there is the matter of Jan Blachowicz to solve. Witness the thrilling conclusion of an argument you never particularly cared about. All of that, and:
- Is age finally catching up to Fabricio Werdum?
- Alexander Volkov's chances against the rest of the elite (and especially Stipe Miocic)
- How Jan Blachowicz's vaunted "technical striking" won him the day in an unexpected thriller with Jimi Manuwa
- Leon Edwards and Darren Till: complete fighters?
- Hakeem Dawodu, Magomed Ankalaev, and the archetypal Prospect Loss
- Listener questions from the Heavy Bag
All of that, and--need I say it--more! Enjoy the show, folks.