Jun 6, 2018
Oh boy. UFC Liverpool came and went, and the cursed pattern held. Just like last weekend, and the weekend before that, this card looked too top heavy to stand, and yet the action on the undercard ended up far surpassing that of the main event. Yes, Thompson vs Till was a dreadful fight--but why? This, in addition to a preview of next week's Jimmie Rivera vs Marlon Moraes, is the focus of this week's episode of Heavy Hands.
- Why did Stephen Thompson once again fail to pull the trigger?
- What does this performance say about Darren Till, and is the welterweight division doomed?
- Arnold Allen's remarkable comeback, and the performance that should put Mads Burnell on the map
- Jimmie Rivera vs Marlon Moraes will be better than this. IT WILL
- Is Vinc Pichel a genuine test for Gregor Gillespie?