Last weekend the UFC went to Lincoln, Nebraska, and the result was a night of good old-fashioned corn-fed chaos. This week on Heavy Hands, your beloved hosts discuss all of the best action in detail. Topics include:
- James Vick's giant, ponderous defense, and the higher weight class that is so clearly calling him
- Angela Hill's controversial loss to Cortney Casey--how we saw it, and what we expect out of both fighters
- Deiveson Figuereido announcing himself in the flyweight division with a crushing win over perpetual tough-out John Moraga
- Eryk Anders, the guy who lost to Machida, is still sort of the dude who lost to Machida. Tim Williams ain't bad, though
- A career-best performance from (welterweight) James Krause, Cory Sandhagen's frankly disgusting determination to win, and more...