Dec 5, 2018
It's time. IT IS TIME. UFC 231 is upon us, and that means two of the most intriguing title fights we've had in some time--and only one of them is a "superfight," and such a good one that no one has even bothered mentioning it.
This week on Heavy Hands:
- How fully has Max Holloway recovered, really, and can he still be a stylistic thorn in T-City's side?
- What would it take for Joanna Jedrzejczyk to beat Valentina Shevchenko, who bested her three times in Muay Thai?
- Cowboy Oliveira and Gunnar Nelson: what the hell is going on
- Jimi Manuwa vs Thiago Santos: will middleweights continue to take over the light heavyweight division?
- Claudia Gadelha vs Nina Ansaroff: a gimme for the grappler, or perfect timing for the up-and-comer?