The last UFC card to appear on big Fox came and went, and it left some of us scratching our heads. This week on Heavy Hands, we're breaking down Kevin Lee vs Al Iaquinta, and answering some solid questions from our supporters.
- What exactly was going through Kevin Lee's mind when he chose to spend so much of the fight striking, and how much credit does Iaquinta deserve for getting him to fight that way?
- Helpful, violent reminder: Edson Barboza loses to big wrestlers, beats slow strikers who hang out at long range
- Sergio Pettis' perma-problems, and Rob Font's lovely jab
- Whatever happened to low kicks and Dutch kickboxing combos in MMA?
- What are the best examples of how to use gameplanning to defuse a pressure fighter? What about an out-fighter, a brawler, etc?
- And more