Feb 20, 2019
This week on Heavy Hands, we're breaking down the most light heavyweight of matchups, by which we mean a fight between an old white guy and a middleweight. That's right, Jan Blachowicz and Thiago Santos are fighting in Prague, and we're just sad that one of 'em has to lose.
Topics this week include:
- Does Jan Blachowicz have enough in common with the likes of Gegard Mousasi to outsmart Marreta?
- How will Petr Yan deal with John Dodson, his craftiest (and most frustrating) opponent to date?
- Damir Hadzovic vs Polo Reyes: your Luque-Barberena of the week
- Last week's very brief main event, Ngannou vs Velasquez, and Connor's abiding shame for having picked Cain to win
- Brilliant performances in challenging matchups: the gameplans of Paul Felder, Andre Fili, and Aljamain Sterling