Apr 3, 2019
We have a UFC-less weekend ahead of us for what feels like the
first time in an age, and that means finally answering
your Heavy Bag questions. But before we can enjoy the nonviolence,
we have to break down Justin Gaethje's huge KO of Edson Barboza
- Why was Justin Gaethje an underdog, again?
- Phil explains his irrational hatred of Josh Emmett
- Sodiq Yusuff beating Sheymon Moraes in just his 7th pro fight
makes his Lloyd Irvin affiliation all the more disappointing. He's
really good, guys
- KEVIN HOLLAND
- What is "anti-technique," and is there such a thing as
- Why is striking defense so consistently poor in MMA, and how
can it be trained more efficiently?
- How do we pick up so many details when we watch fights?