Wed, 14 November 2018
So, about Korean Zombie... he's okay. This week on Heavy Hands, we just wanted you to know that. He was terribly unlucky, and Yair Rodriguez was terribly tricky, but he's fine. It's fine. Everything is fine.
On this ep, your hosts discuss the whole gruesome fight leading up to the shocking finish, and look forward to next weekend's Neil Magny vs Santiago Ponzinibbio. Topics include:
- Whether or not Yair Rodriguez has taken any technical strides since his wipeout loss to Frankie Edgar last year
- The staying power of Donald Cerrone, and the falling star that is Mike Perry
- Maycee Barber's prospect potential, and the shark tank her winning UFC debut has cast her into
- Neil Magny's puzzling weirdness vs Santiago Ponizinibbio's Actually Good-ness
- Now that Mirsad Bektic has done it, will Darren Elkins be able to outwrestle Ricardo Lamas?