UFC 232 has come and gone, but we are far from done thinking about it. Jon Jones and Amanda Nunes asserted themselves as two of MMA's most dominant fighters, and all the way down the card, wars were waged, contenders were made, and prospects were proving themselves.
This week on Heavy Hands, we're breaking it all down in-depth. Topics include:
- How Jones' improvements as a boxer made Gustafsson far easier prey this time around, and how his style continues to develop and improve
- Amanda Nunes is scary
- But also, what the hell was Cyborg thinking
- How Alexander Volkanovski's sharp jab and intelligent pressure wore Chad Mendes down quickly
- Petr Yan's sensational-yet-simple combination punching
- Ryan Hall dooms Team Tristar to another generation of ill-advised Imanari roll attempts