Wed, 18 April 2018
This week on Heavy Hands, we're drowning in lightweights. Pat, at least, doesn't seem to mind. Our topics include:
- Justin Gaethje's brawling style, and whether it needs to change
- What allows Poirier to hang in the pocket with the likes of Gaethje and Alvarez? And can he beat Khabib?
- Israel Adesanya's road to contention--longer than we'd hoped?
- Edson Barboza vs Kevin Lee
- Is Frankie Edgar returning too soon from his first knockout loss, or does he simply have Cub Swanson's number?
- Do-or-die time for Aljamain Sterling, and the game of his 15-0 opponent, Brett Johns