Sep 12, 2018
So, UFC 228 was pretty spectacular. From the early prelims to the main event, last weekend's lineup did everything in their power to deliver one truly memorable night of fights.
Now, did this have anything to do with Valentina Shevchenko's absence? We'll never know. but the answer is yes
We're breaking almost all of it down on this week's Heavy Hands, in addition to looking forward to next week's UFC Moscow, which is actually a little better than its lackluster main event might imply. Topics for this episode include:
- The two sides of Tyron Woodley
- The zero significant strikes of Darren Till
- How Jessica Andrade delivered the most stunning one-punch KO in UFC WMMA history
- Is it best to pump the brakes on Zabit Magomedsharipov?
- Tatiana Suarez, aka Kha-she-b Her-magomedov. Get it? Look, Phil didn't like it either, and I'll admit it's a little clumsy, but IT'S A GOOD PUN
- Next week, Jan of Rivia takes on the prodigal prospect, Nikita Krylov, and we could not be more excited