This week on Heavy Hands, we're looking forward to the (quite stacked) main card of UFC: Assuncao vs Moraes 2, and also looking back at Bellator: Fedor vs Bader
- Does Raphael Assuncao have the fire to beat Marlon Moraes in another closely contested fight?
- Is Renato Moicano simply too big for an aging Jose Aldo?
- Maia vs Good, Oliveira vs Teymur, Walker vs Ledet
- Ryan Bader vs the mouldering corpse of Fedor Emelianenko
- Aaron Pico: what happens if you throw a blue chip talent against tough opposition from the very beginning of his career?
Support Heavy Hands, and gain access to bonus content: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2439474
Subscribe to the show via...
Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen?...
Or on Spotify!