Jul 10, 2019
UFC 239 was a pretty strong card on paper. In practice, it was
utterly fascinating--so we're dedicating this week's entire show to
breaking down and discussing the results.
- Phil missed his pick, but only by a hair. Thiago Santos,
middleweight maniac, was indeed one of the toughest challenges of
Jon Jones' entire career
- That wasn't really Jones' gameplan, though, was it? But
seriously, what was he doing
- How did Nunes so easily break Holly Holm apart?
- Jorge Masvidal, the nature of "flukes," and a good argument for
starting every fight with a flying suicide attack
- It turns out that, at 205, Luke Rockhold is just a slightly
bigger guy who doesn't know how to box