We've gotten so used to the thin gruel the UFC is usually spooning out that, when we saw UFC Copenhagen sitting on the table in front of us--I'll admit--we went a little overboard, and tried to cover everything. Unbuckle your belt and enjoy the smorgasbord with us. There will be coffee after.
- What makes Jared Cannonier so dangerous at middleweight, and does Jack Hermansson have the well-rounded skillset to thwart him?
- Gunnar Nelson vs Gilbert Burns, aka SBG vs Team Evil.
- Michael Oleksiejczuk, a new light heavyweight who may in fact be Actually Good, takes on Ovince Saint Preux, who defiantly Isn't
- Nicolas Dalby returns! (to be sacrificed at the altar of athleticism)
- And a few quick words about the fantastic fight between Carla Esparza and Alexa Grasso, and the aborted one between Yair Rodriguez and Jeremy Stephens